Chief Executive Officer
- As Chief Executive Officer, John is responsible for all elements of Cordelio’s business, with a particular focus on strategic direction, growth, operations and finance.
- John has been in renewable energy since 2003 and was formerly the CEO at Alterra Power Corp. until the company was sold to Innergex. John has previously served in senior renewable leadership positions at GE Energy Financial Services, Terra-Gen Power, and Noble Environmental Power.
- John holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a Bachelor of Science degree from Purdue University.
Chief Financial Officer
- As Chief Financial Officer, Rob is responsible for controllership, corporate finance and treasury, financial planning and analysis, tax compliance and strategy, and general administration.
- Rob has been in renewable energy since 2000 with Capstone Infrastructure Corporation, where he oversaw the company's gas co-generation, wind, hydro, biomass, and solar power businesses across Canada, and Clean Power Income Fund, where he led both the company's IPO and subsequent successful sale.
- Rob holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Toronto's Rotman School of Management and holds the CPA, CA, and CFA designations.
VP, Operations & Project Development
- Paul oversees operations, construction and development for all of Cordelio’s projects.
- Paul has been in renewable energy since 1987 including over 21 years with BC Hydro, focusing on the design, construction, operations, and maintenance of hydropower projects and ten years with Alterra Power, where he provided operational, project development, and construction leadership for wind, solar, hydro and geothermal power projects.
- Paul holds a Bachelor of Applied Science from the University of British Columbia and is a registered professional engineer.
Chief Commercial Officer
- As Chief Commercial Officer, Nick leads Cordelio’s growth efforts, including M&A, offtake origination, project finance, growth strategies, and equipment procurement.
- Nick has been in renewable energy since 2012 with Alterra Power and Innergex. Nick has completed over US$1.5 billion of renewable power transactions and has sourced and negotiated over 1,200 MW of offtake agreements for wind, solar, and storage projects.
- Nick holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Finance from the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia.
- As General Counsel, Luke oversees all legal matters, and is actively involved in Cordelio’s corporate development and M&A, finance and project development.
- Luke has been in renewable energy since 2015, with Alterra Power, and subsequently Innergex, where he led the negotiation and execution of M&A, debt, and equity finance transactions, commercial, offtake and supply arrangements, and other matters associated with the development, finance, construction, and operation of renewable energy assets.
- Luke holds a J.D. and B.A. and is a member of the law society of British Columbia and the Canadian Bar Association.
- As Corporate Controller, Sarah oversees accounting, financial reporting and taxation for Cordelio and its subsidiaries.
- Sarah has been in renewable energy since 2010, with Potentia Renewables Inc. and Brookfield Renewable Partners, where she held various positions in financial planning and analysis, corporate accounting and reporting. Previously, Sarah was a part of the assurance group at Ernst & Young LLP.
- Sarah holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting from the University of Toronto and is a Chartered Professional Accountant.
- Stephanie leads Cordelio’s efforts around landowner relationship, First Nations matters and community-related agreements. Stephanie and her team work on all phases of the project lifecycle, including development, construction and operations. She interfaces directly with our project stakeholders and onsite teams to ensure agreement commitments are fulfilled.
- Stephanie has been in renewable energy since 2012, holding positions at BC Hydro, Alterra Power and Innergex. Stephanie has built and managed relationships with numerous landowners (500+), First Nations and local communities.
- Stephanie holds a Bachelor of Arts Honours in English Literature from Carleton University.
Director, Project Finance and M&A
- Ajay plays a key role in Cordelio’s growth efforts, including project finance, corporate development, offtake origination and M&A.
- Ajay has been in renewable energy since 2011, with Northland Power Inc. where he managed corporate finance and strategy in addition to a portfolio of over 600 MW of the company’s gas co-generation, wind, solar and biomass assets. During his time at Ernst & Young Ajay was responsible for the portfolio valuations of over $16 billion of renewable power assets.
- Ajay holds a Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Finance from the University of Toronto and holds a CPA designation.
Senior Associate, Project Finance and M&A
- Pierre plays a key role in Cordelio’s growth efforts, including project finance, project development, offtake origination and M&A.
- Pierre has worked in infrastructure since 2016, and renewable energy since 2018. Prior to joining Cordelio, Pierre worked on renewable energy debt and tax equity financing at Citigroup Inc., where he helped finance more than 650 MW of wind and solar assets in the U.S.
- Pierre holds a Bachelor of Science from Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service in Washington, D.C.